Browse information on this non-interactive website, or visit the
OANA online forums and event listings site and post information, reply to a posting, state news and views & start a dialog!
Hello Original Austin Neighborhood properties owners and renters -
All are welcome to attend and observe the Original Austin Neighborhood Association Board Meetings scheduled (usually) for the 1st Tuesday of every month from 4 PM to 5:30 PM in the
Regency Apartments Community Room at 601 West 11th Street, Austin, TX 78701
Feel free to contact Ted Siff
with any questions.
For project updates and media advisories, please visit the COA Public Works Media Page
Meeting Minutes (Click to Expand)
Miscellaneous Documents (Click to Expand)
Membership and Board Information
If you are not yet a member, and would like to join you can pay by check or electronically:
- To pay by check, please click here, download the membership form and submit it along with your $25 membership dues check to the mailbox of OANA Treasurer, Albert Stowell, 606 W 11th St, Austin, TX 78701.
- To pay electronically, please click here and use any major credit card.
The current OANA board members are as follows:
- Karen Armstrong
- Tom Borders
- Ray Canfield
- Rick Hardin
- John Horton
- Paul Isham
- Perry Lorenz
- Bill Schnell
- Ted Siff, President
- Albert Stowell, Treasurer
- Blake Tollett, Secretary
The current OANA committees are as follows - we invite you to get involved by contacting Ted Siff
- Planning & Zoning: Chair Al Stowell
- Government Relations: Chair John Horton
- Historic Preservation: Chair Al Stowell
- Parks & Open Space: Chair Ted Siff
- Membership: Chair Karen Armstrong
- Marketing: Chair Bill Schnell
The Austin Police Department (APD) has created a new email address and phone number specifically for the Sound Enforcement Officers within the Special Events Unit. The email address is APDSoundenforcement@austintexas.gov
and the phone number is (512) 974-5075.
Please feel free to contact them regarding all loud music related issues.